Our Service Commitment to our Clients
The companies of Cambridge Financial Partners feel it’s an honor to assist you in your journey of achieving your financial goals and dreams. Although each of our Associates operates their practice independently, we strive to create a collaborative environment that fosters our client relationships.
In striving towards this goal, we have built a culture
that will always attempt to attain these commitments to you:
- To train our professionals to provide the guidance and solutions that match your needs and your goals, in addition to providing tools that can help verify our strategies prior to taking any action.
- To return any and all communications within one business day of receiving them.
- To administer your holdings efficiently and accurately and in the unlikely event of errors, to resolve to your satisfaction as best as possible.
- To perform periodic reviews with you and track our progress together.
- To have proactive communication with you and always provide value added information regarding your accounts or future planning ideas.
- To assist you in organizing and simplifying your key financial records to provide peace of mind as well as - with your permission - providing family members a simple understanding of your wishes should they ever need to become involved in your financial affairs.
- To be available to answer questions that are even remotely related to your finances.
- To link you to one of our other trusted associates should your situation require experience that is unfamiliar to your current professional.
- To work in unison with any of your other trusted advisors while always keeping your best interests at the core of any discussions.
Our goal is to make our client experience different from other organizations - one that attracts and keeps your financial services business with our firm – and to keep you financial interests and wellbeing first and foremost.
Contact us to learn more about our approach and get started on your path, that you can see and trust, for you and your family’s future.